Image Map

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Life Isn't About Quotes About Life


Okay then two blog posts in two days. HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES?! Today's prompt is my favorite quotes. I have a number of them so lets get to it. 

"Let go of the hatred that your harbor in your soul, I promise it won't kill you you are stronger than you know." -- A dude I met on Myspace YEARS ago wrote this and it spoke to me. I'm not sure why but I absolutely love it. 

"I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other. I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change. I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone." -- This is from Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and frankly I just think it's beautiful and very, very true. 

"We are all a little weird, and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." --Obviously, I'm weird so I love this. Enough said. 

"Look! Look what we can do. Look how fuckin' beautiful we are. You think the men that built all this had it easy?" -- Boondock Saints 2 is an awesome movie and while the entire speech was pretty awesome, this line has stuck with me. Life is hard, it's never going to be easy. But it's also beautiful and it wouldn't be beautiful without being hard. 

"My superheroes don't leap tall building, wear capes, or stop bullets with one hand; They bruise and bleed, and their superpowers are loving and listening." -- This is Abby from NCIS and it's fantastic. It's the everyday people that are heroes. 


And that's that. Tune in tomorrow for the THIRD post in three days! Holla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stroke my ego baby!