Image Map

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Come on Kristen.



Kristen Stewart annoys the crap out of me.
I can not stand her.
At all.
I hate her with a firey passion inside my soul. 



Now, I actually liked the Twilight books. 
However, the cast. Oh, the cast. 
ALL WRONG. 
The ONLY person they cast right in my mind was Alice. 
Jacob and Emmet were decent, but the rest of them?
Nope. ALL wrong. 



Look at this chick. 
She is trying so hard to keep her mouth closed. 
And what's the result?
Mouth ticks. 
She can't sit still. 
She's stuttering... a lot.
And rambling. 
And every few seconds she does that awful "Tsk, well..."
UGH. HATE HER.
Just leave your damn mouth open. 
It's much less distracting. 


And don't even get me started on Edward.
NOT how I pictured him at all. 
I was so disappointed. 



Vampires don't sparkle. 
This is how it should have ended. 



And much love to you Jacob, 
but I can't very well do a Twilight post
without including this family portrait. 



So there you have it. 
I HATE the Twilight movies. 
And even more so, 
I hate Kristen Stewart. 
I hope she's a one hit wonder.
*Fingers crossed*




post signature

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I just found this and I HATE HER TOO!! My co-worker loves her and talks about her all the time. She seriously has no facial expressions. It's all blah. How are we supposed to know if she is happy or sad or surprised when her facial expression is that of a fish!

    ReplyDelete

Stroke my ego baby!